Are you looking for a hands-on role where you get to turn problems into solutions? If so, our infrastructure architect vacancy could be a great next step for you:
- When a client issue is expressed as business needs and (non-)functional expectations, you’ll get to come up with a possible solution, by developing one or more scenarios and evaluating them with the client to land on an optimal scenario. You’ll fine-tune the architecture and then define a set of projects to bring this scenario to life.
- You’ll be in charge of working out a detailed architecture in which the different infrastructure technologies can work together. Don’t worry, specialists will be there to help you with any areas about which you don’t have enough technical knowledge. You’ll be mainly involved in the design phase, possibly up to and including the delivery. Your main mission will be to make sure that everything works neatly together: you make IT work!
- Architecture Governance: even after a project is completed, you’ll still be involved with the client through an Architecture Board or Change Advisory Board. You can be sure that your opinion will truly matter when discussing problems or necessary changes.
All in all, you’ll be involved in the entire ICT Life cycle of a number of regular clients.
You’ll also get to collaborate with fellow architects, exchanging ideas, knowledge, models, structures…
Are you currently an Architect, CIO, ICT Manager, Infrastructure Manager or Project Team leader? Does building vision, strategy or design through architecture make you tick? Would you like to turn this passion into your job? Meet the market leader in the field of Infrastructure Architecture!
You’ll know you’re just right for the job if…
- You know all about technology, but you prefer to think about it in conceptual terms.
- You’re especially interested in how technology can help materialize desired concepts like consolidation, disaster recovery, mobile workplace, hybrid cloud, Core IO, etc.
- Communicating, structuring ideas and abstract thinking are like a hobby to you.
- You’re eager to learn.
- You comfortable speaking and writing in Dutch and English.
- You can get your thoughts across in a simple, clear and orderly way using text, drawings and presentations.
- You are a team player but you also get on just fine on your own.
- You’re flexible and you’re happy having variable working hours or different workplaces.
- You have a university degree or equivalent experience.
Working at Realdolmen, you’ll get to thrive in an innovative ICT company with a no-nonsense culture. Plus you’ll get to enjoy all these benefits:
- Spread your wings, in an inspiring environment where you never stop learning
- Think long-term, with the chance to progress to a higher position
- We make life easy and fun, with a competitive salary package including handy benefits like hospitalization insurance, group health insurance and meal vouchers
- Enjoy your commutes and road trips on us, with a company car and fuel card
Got some questions to ask or need more information before applying? Contact Anne-Marie Touquet, our Talent Officer, at Anne-Marie.Touquet@realdolmen.com