Architect (Enterprise Architect Connected Company)
Is helping clients realize their digital strategy what drives you? If so, keep reading!
Build a vision and bring it to life
As a Connected Company Enterprise Architect, the core of your job will be to work out a vision and translate it into roadmaps. If you’re a born leader and know how to bring about the changes that a client needs, you’ll fit right in. You’ll get to help other architects, service managers, program managers, the business and other stakeholders to bring the roadmaps to life.
Be a bridge between business and IT
“What is the business trying to achieve and what does it need in order to make it happen?” You’ll be the bridge between our clients’ business and their IT. You’ll also get to build bridges between Realdolmen and our clients.
Enterprise architecture is a marathon. You’ll be in charge of creating an overarching, consistent enterprise architecture. That’s the foundation on which transformation programs are built and executed, programs that genuinely contribute to achieving the business vision of an organization. You’ll be responsible for fleshing out the architecture vision and IT strategy at company level.
If you can deal with abstraction and uncertainty, you’ll feel right at home. You’ll get to work out architectures, taking objectives, drivers, principles and guidelines and turning them into a detailed collection of architecture models.
An overarching approach to architecture
As an ambassador, you’ll always be increasing your readiness for new technology. A big part of your job as an enterprise architect will be to know how to provide support for clients’ chosen solutions.
In short, you’ll approach architecture in the broadest sense of the term. You’ll be at the crossroads between business and IT, looking to the past and the future, identifying challenges and opportunities to ensure the success of the projects you work on. And you’ll make it all happen working closely with all stakeholders. If you can give it 100%, this job will give you back as much as you put into it.
- You have a good grasp of business, information, information systems and infrastructure architecture, and you’re an expert in at least one of these.
- You know how to work with Architecture principles, Architecture frameworks and IT Governance.
- You have a thing for Enterprise Solutions and technology (ERP, CRM, ECM…).
- You’re also keen on IT infrastructure (cloud and non-cloud), IT operations and governance (ITIL, COBIT…), security and privacy.
- You’re especially big on application software architecture and service orientation (SOA, Microservices…).
- You can map out business requirements, and refine them into functional and non-functional requirements matching the business’s objectives and priorities.
- You’ve got a good handle on IT architecture methods and techniques (Togaf, Archimate, Viewpoints…).
- You’re always on the lookout for the latest developments in digital transformation and digital services.
- You’re a cut above the rest when it comes to analytics and high-level abstraction.
- You’re convincing, and a great communicator and negotiator.
- You’re sensitive to other people’s feelings and perspectives, and actively hear their concerns.
- You have a master’s degree, or equivalent experience.
- You’re fluent in Dutch and English, and maybe even French, too
- The opportunity to have a meaningful job where you can make a difference
- The chance to continuously evolve as a professional, coupled with a variety of training opportunities
- Relevant career opportunities to get you where you want to be, with the IT knowledge you need
- Realdolmen wants you to find a balance between work and private life by offering flexible hours, satellite offices, home working and an informal no-nonsense environment
- 32 days of annual leave, because life isn’t all about working
- Forget about the miles: we provide you with a company car and a national fuel card
- Group insurance and hospitalization insurance, because we care about you
- And of course, we also offer a gross salary. One which is optimised from a net perspective for our employees!
Interested? Questions? Recommendations? For more information, contact our recruiter directly: firstname.lastname@example.org or 02 801 54 69