AEM Developer (Adobe Experience Manager)
You have a broad in-depth knowledge of digital platforms, and you combine your technological insights and technical skills with a strong customer-oriented mindset, because you believe that customers deserve the best possible digital experience. Then you might be the person we are looking for…
For our division Digital Experience Platforms we are looking for an AEM Developer to support our business growth and customer projects in a fast changing digital landscape, where hyper-awareness, hyper-adoption and hyper-personalization define customer expectations.
Together with a cross-functional team of analysts, designers and developers you develop a clear understanding of the business needs and IT landscape. You define solid future-proof platform architecture in line with the IT strategy of organizations, and that meets the busines objectives and integrates seamlessly with existing or new IT infrastructures.
Your responsibilities include:
- You transform functional requirements into technical solutions.
- You share knowledge and you build up your own knowledge.
- You work in close collaboration with both technical and non-technical team members.
- Coding of the detailed analysis with respect for standards, UX/UI, security and performance objectives.
- Design the appropriate architecture for the solutions we will build, always putting quality first.
- Learn about new technologies/frameworks.
As a Adobe Consultant we expect that you:
Have extensive knowledge on the Adobe suite of applications (AEM, Target, Analytics, Forms, Campaign, …) or are willing to acquire. Having similar experience on other DXP platforms such as Sitecore, Drupal, Liferay or Salesforce is a plus.
Will follow future evolutions of the product and define a strategy for clients how to make best use of it. You can demo these features and configure them to the client needs.
Are familiar with building tools, including Maven
Have knowledge of version control tools, especially Git
Have experience in pair programming and code reviews
Are familiar with task management, bug tracking, and wiki-based documentation tools like JIRA and Confluence
Have good analytical skills, can work autonomous and are a true problem-solver.
Have experience with testing at all levels: unit, integration, functional, and performance
Have good communication skills, both written and oral. Next to that, you are multi-lingual: English and Dutch or French.
It’s a strong plus if you have experience with AEM Developer tools (e.g. Apache Felix, Apache Sling, Jackrabbit, CRXDE) and are familiar with the Java Content Repository API.
If that’s you, come in and have a talk with us!
- The opportunity to have a meaningful job where you can make a difference
- The chance to continuously evolve as a professional, coupled with a variety of training opportunities
- Relevant career opportunities to get you where you want to be, with the IT knowledge you need
- Inetum-Realdolmen wants you to find a balance between work and private life by offering flexible hours, satellite offices, home working and an informal no-nonsense environment
- 32 days of annual leave, because life isn’t all about working
- Forget about the miles: we provide you with a company car and a national fuel card
- Group insurance and hospitalization insurance, because we care about you
- And of course, we also offer a gross salary. One which is optimized from a net perspective for our employees!
Interested? Questions? For more information, contact your recruiter Charline directly via email@example.com