Adobe Experience Manager Devops
Walloon Brabant, Wallonia - Belgium
You have a broad in-depth knowledge of digital platforms, and you combine your technological insights and technical skills with a strong customer-oriented mindset, because you believe that customers deserve the best possible digital experience. Then you might be the person we are looking for…
For our division Digital Experience Platforms we are looking for an AEM Devops to support our business growth and customer projects in a fast changing digital landscape, where hyper-awareness, hyper-adoption and hyper-personalization define customer expectations.
Together with a cross-functional team of analysts, designers and developers you develop a clear understanding of the business needs and IT landscape. You define solid future-proof platform architecture in line with the IT strategy of organizations, and that meets the busines objectives and integrates seamlessly with existing or new IT infrastructures.
Your responsibilities include:
- Install and Configure Adobe Experience Manager
- Troubleshoot AEM Environments
- Operate Cloud Manager and Cloud Manager API
- Install and configure Dispatcher
- Manage AEM packages: Build and Deployments
- Monitor and report on quality metrics
- Together with the Developers and Architect design the appropriate architecture for the solutions we will build, always putting quality first.
- Learn and share about new technologies/frameworks.
As an AEM Devops architect we expect that you:
- Have extensive knowledge on the Adobe suite of applications (AEM, Target, Analytics, Forms, Campaign, …) or are willing to acquire. Having similar experience on other DXP platforms such as Sitecore, Drupal, Liferay or Salesforce is a plus.
- Will follow future evolutions of the product and define a strategy for clients how to make best use of it. You can demo these features and configure them to the client needs.
- Have experience and/or strong interest
- with managing the Adobe Cloud Manager.
- with building tools, including Maven
- with of version control tools, especially Git
- with cloud services (AWS, Azure,…)
- with basic Linux commands
- with AEM maintenance tasks is a plus
- with monitoring solutions (Dynatrace, NewRelic, ELK, …)
- with container technologies (Kubernetes, docker, helm, rancher, …)
- with quality systems (SonarQube, …)
- with source control and artifact repositories (NuGet, Artifactory, Nexus, …)
- Have good analytical skills, can work autonomous and are a true problem-solver.
- Have good communication skills, both written and oral. Next to that, you are multi-lingual: English and Dutch or French.
- It’s a strong plus if you have experience with AEM Developer tools (e.g. Apache Felix, Apache Sling, Jackrabbit, CRXDE) and are familiar with the Java Content Repository API.
If that’s you, come in and have a talk with us!
- The opportunity to have a meaningful job where you can make a difference;
- The chance to continuously evolve as a professional, coupled with a variety of training opportunities;
- Relevant career opportunities to get you where you want to be, with the IT knowledge you need;
- Management support in terms of time, coaching & budget needed to pick up the role of Java Cloud Domain Leader;
- The biggest Java community of Belgium as enabler for you to become a real Java Cloud Domain Leader;
- A vibrant community leaders team already working on various community projects that can accelerate your initiatives;
- Inetum-Realdolmen wants you to find a balance between work and private life by offering flexible hours, satellite offices and home working;
- 32 days of annual leave, because life isn’t all about working;
- Forget about the miles: we provide you with a company car and a national fuel card;
- Group insurance and hospitalization insurance, because we care about you;
- And of course, we also offer a gross salary. One which is optimised from a net perspective for our employees!
Interested? Questions? Recommendations? For more information, contact your recruiter Guillaume directly via firstname.lastname@example.org