Adobe Experience Manager Consultant
Walloon Brabant, Wallonia - Belgium
You have a broad in-depth knowledge of digital platforms, and you combine your technological insights and technical skills with a strong customer-oriented mindset, because you believe that customers deserve the best possible digital experience.
Then you might be the person we are looking for…
For our division Digital Experience Platforms we are looking for an AEM Consultant to support our business growth and customer projects in a fast changing digital landscape, where hyper-awareness, hyper-adoption and hyper-personalization define customer expectations.
Together with a cross-functional team of analysts, designers and developers you develop a clear understanding of the business needs and IT landscape. You define solid future-proof platform architecture in line with the IT strategy of organizations, and that meets the busines objectives and integrates seamlessly with existing or new IT infrastructures.
Your responsibilities include:
- You will be responsible for the overall architecture of the platform solution
- Understand the vision of our customers and relate to their digital needs and challenges
- Establish the best technology solutions to meet specific business needs, being the trusted advisor with an overall technical vision for platforms and mobile solutions
- Partner with sales team, work in pre-sales context, ideate on creative and innovative solutions with a strong focus on digital experience platforms
- Define future-proof platform architecture, independently execute or assign sophisticated and complex tasks
- Engage with clients on your own
- Support cross functional (Agile) development teams on complex projects, both internal as on the side of the customer
- Mentor and coach others (different roles, from developer to architect and lead)
- Contribute to the creation of standardized and re-usable processes
As a Adobe Consultant we expect that you:
- Have knowledge on the Adobe suite of applications (AEM, Target, Analytics, Forms, Campaign, …) or are willing to acquire. Having similar experience on other DXP platforms such as Sitecore, Drupal, Liferay or Salesforce is a plus.
- Will follow future evolutions of the product and define a strategy for clients how to make best use of it. You can demo these features and configure them to the client needs.
- Can do workshops with customers to align requirements with existing features.
- Can perform business and functional analysis, and guide customers in their functional requirements to use Out of the box features from Adobe or write the user stories to implement them custom.
- Interact with UX Designers, Adobe Architects and Developers on best practices and issues to be able to develop first time right solutions.
- Are multi-lingual: English and Dutch or French.
- Have good knowledge to understand how AEM extensions work and are able to challenge the developers and help them make the right technical choices.
- Understand the importance of an optimal and personalized customer experience in an omnichannel environment, and will help organizations to evolve towards complete digital ecosystems.
- Can work autonomous, and have good communication skills, both written and oral, analytical, problem-solver, negotiation skills, project management skills.
- Have a good view on the usage of Agile methodologies and an agile mindset to focus on delivering business value and to work in a multi-functional tea.
If that’s you, come in and have a talk with us!
- The opportunity to have a meaningful job where you can make a difference;
- The chance to continuously evolve as a professional, coupled with a variety of training opportunities;
- Relevant career opportunities to get you where you want to be, with the IT knowledge you need;
- Management support in terms of time, coaching & budget needed to pick up the role of Java Cloud Domain Leader;
- The biggest Java community of Belgium as enabler for you to become a real Java Cloud Domain Leader;
- A vibrant community leaders team already working on various community projects that can accelerate your initiatives;
- Inetum-Realdolmen wants you to find a balance between work and private life by offering flexible hours, satellite offices and home working;
- 32 days of annual leave, because life isn’t all about working;
- Forget about the miles: we provide you with a company car and a national fuel card;
- Group insurance and hospitalization insurance, because we care about you;
- We offer a gross salary which is optimized from a net perspective for our employees;
- And of course you work for a certified Top Employer!
Interested? Questions? Recommendations? For more information, contact our recruiter Alexandra directly via email@example.com or +32 (0)2 801 51 35