accADDemICT track: Junior Office 365 Consultant
Brussels, Brussels - Belgium
What’s it all about?
Who doesn’t know Office 365, right? These solutions have set goals: to increase communication, improve collaboration, and up productivity in teams and businesses. You’ll master every update, and every exciting new feature within the platform. Oh, and you’ll wield the Power Platform as well, used to build apps and design workflows that capture business processes to the max.
What’s your job?
Become part of our Digital Workplace team and assist employees perform tasks easier and more efficiently. Analyze customers’ current ways of working and improve their business processes through the Office 365 solutions. In other words: you’re the wizard saving our clients time, increasing efficiency through the implementation of this user-focused technology. Structure their work environment, boost collaboration in the workspace, increase productivity – and do it all by wielding Office 365.
No two days will be the same, and you can pursue your ambitions in the direction of your choosing. Functional or technical? It’s your call.
Your training plan
Kick-off your career after a fully paid focused training track that combines soft and technical skills.
Dive deeper into the world of all things tech and get loads of exciting tools and know-how from the best in the biz.
- Young graduate or young professional. No specific experience needed. But you’ll need to bring a healthy dose of passion to the table.
- You know about Office 365, Teams, or Sharepoint.
- You’ve got a critical viewpoint and love solving problems.
- Fluent in Dutch and English, both oral and written. Know your way around French too? That’s always a plus.
- Hands-on, driven team player who’s willing to share knowledge with co-workers, and great to work with.
- In possession of a drivers’ license B, willing to relocate to clients’ sites.
- Learn and develop: Continuous learning and development during training and beyond.
- Shape your career: Work at Belgium’s largest IT supplier and enjoy challenging projects and ample career opportunities.
- Feel valued and stimulated: Experienced colleagues guide you and provide honest feedback.
- Work-life balance: Flexible hours, satellite offices, work-from-home, and 32 days of annual leave.
- Security: Group and hospitalization insurance.
- Mobility: Company car and nationwide fuel card.
- Great salary: Optimized from a net perspective.
Apply now and join us as our next Junior Office 365 Consultant!