accADDemICT track: Junior Full stack developer
Belgium - Flanders, Wallonia, Brussels,
Flemish Brabant, Flanders - Belgium
What’s it all about?
Are you the dude or dudette that will help us build and maintain solutions for our customers, with an agile mindset and a drive to learn, improve, and evolve continuously? Great! Experience how projects come to life, strengthen the teams and projects you work on, keep learning, and explore new possibilities non-stop. If you’re all about digital customer experience and customer facing applications (B2B, B2C), then you’re our M/F/X!
What’s your job?
First step: analyze clients’ requirements. Your sense of critical thinking will help you get through every step of the process, developing your solutions with respect to standards, UX, security, and performance. Test and document the solutions developed, all while communicating transparently with your team members.
When the solution is up and running, you’ll help maintain and extend it. Adopting to new technologies is no hassle for you at all. You’re flexible and organized, all while maintaining an Agile methodology.
Your training plan
Kick-off your career after a fully paid focused training track that combines soft and technical skills.
Dive deeper into the world of all things tech and get loads of exciting tools and know-how from the best in the biz.
- Young graduate or young professional with a Masters/Bachelors in Informatics (or similar), passionate about customer UX and customer facing applications.
- You’re acquainted with web technologies using:
- frameworks like ReactJS, Angular and/or Vue.js
- Back-end programming languages like NodeJS, Java and/or SQL
- You can’t wait to master RESTful Services and API (or you’ve already had firsthand contact with them).
- Digital experience platforms such as AEM or Liferay: bring it on!
- Fluent in Dutch/French and English, both oral and written.
- Hands-on, driven team player who’s willing to share knowledge with co-workers, and great to work with.
- In possession of a drivers’ license B, willing to relocate to clients’ sites.
- Learn and develop: Continuous learning and development during training and beyond.
- Shape your career: Work at Belgium’s largest IT supplier and enjoy challenging projects and ample career opportunities.
- Feel valued and stimulated: Experienced colleagues guide you and provide honest feedback.
- Work-life balance: Flexible hours, satellite offices, work-from-home, and 32 days of annual leave.
- Security: Group and hospitalization insurance.
- Mobility: Company car and nationwide fuel card.
- Great salary: Optimized from a net perspective.
- And of course you work for a certified Top Employer!
Apply now and join us as our next Junior Full stack DXP Developer!