acADDemICTs (Network Engineer)
Within our Hybrid Cloud team, a Network Engineer implements the network infrastructure for our customers, ranging from the core datacenter network, over the LAN to the Wifi.
For this team we are looking for motivated junior consultants, with a passion for Networking & Security.
We provide a 3 month course: first we will teach you the basic techniques through classroom training and hands-on project exercises. Further in the training program you will receive personal coaching and follow-up of your mentor, on real client projects.
Ultimately, you will work in team on larger projects with colleagues, system engineers, technical consultants, architects and project leaders to write a new success story together. They can count on you for the professional implementation of the tasks entrusted to you, of course fully in line with your core competencies and ambitions.
With smaller system technical projects you will soon be at the wheel: you advise your customer from the design until his solution is fully operational.
A lot of challenge and busy days, but rest assured: there is enough time left to refine your knowledge and stay up-to-date on technological developments. And that is important to us. Because you share that knowledge with your colleagues so that you work together more efficiently and deliver even better projects. After all, we want to be the reference on the market!
- You are eager to learn and ambitious. You also invest from your own time in keeping your competences up-to-date.
- You are willing to prove your knowledge with certifications in the field of Networking & Secrurity
- You already have a basic knowledge of Network & Security concepts and / or solutions and are eager to become an expert in those technologies (TCPIP, Routing, switching, WAN, LAN, Wifi, Cisco, Aruba, CheckPoint and Fortinet firewalls, etc) …).
- An IT degree with a specialization or internship in IT infrastructure is certainly an asset.
- You write and speak Dutch and English fluently. A good knowledge of French is very nice.
- You are a real team player, but you also only get off to a good start. You are socially skilled and always willing to share knowledge with colleagues.
- You are flexible and stress resistant.
- Intensive and relevant training tracks focused on technical skills and soft skills
- Many opportunities for personal learning and development, also after your 3 months of training
- Concrete projects and career growth opportunities within one of Belgium’s largest IT suppliers
- Constructive feedback and guidance from experienced colleagues
- Your mentor personally accompanies you on the work floor!
- 32 days of annual leave, because life isn’t all about working
- Ride in style, forget about the miles: we provide you with an Audi A1 company car and a national fuel card
- Group insurance and hospitalization insurance, because we care about you
- And of course, we also offer a gross salary. One which is optimised from a net perspective for our employees!
Interested? Questions? Recommendations? For more information, contact our recruiter directly: firstname.lastname@example.org or 0499/36.84.83