acADDemICTs (Microsoft Data Insights)
Less than 1% of the world’s data is structured.
Help us help the world see things more clearly.
You realize that data makes the world go round. Your primary mission is to transform data into business value.
Customers rely on you to help them measure and meet their organizational targets.
As a trusted consultant, you help design and implement your customer’s data strategy from start to finish.
You break down high-level business and user requirements into functional requirements.
You work for, and with your customer to achieve the best data analytics solution.
As data analytics is your passion, you exchange knowledge with your colleagues. It’s a give and give relationship!Realdolmen, a Gfi Company, offers a tailored Microsoft Data Insights training track for young graduates. We build custom data solutions for our customers. We are here to mentor you in order to kickstart your career in IT!
Every year, we hire a number of young graduates to start working with us in the fall period. Our new colleagues have the opportunity to follow 3 months of intensive training, and after this period of skill building, you can start working on meaningful IT projects. We call this training our acADDemICT track: it refers to young graduates with a strong passion for ICT who are interested in lifelong learning.
What’s in it for you?
The acADDemICT MS Data Insights track provides training on important Data Insights topics such as:
- Business Intelligence
- Data Warehousing
- Dynamic self-service reporting
- Big Data
- Artificial Intelligence
- Internet of things
- Predictive Analytics
Intensive and practical training track focused on technical skills such as:
- SQL Server database engine & Transact-SQL
- Microsoft BI Stack – SSIS, SSRS, SSAS
- Power BI
You will also learn about:
- Scrum / Agile Methodology (adapted to our projects)
- Data Visualisation
- Azure Advanced Analytics
- Azure SQL Data Warehouse
- Azure Data Factory
- Azure Machine Learning Services
- Azure Stream Analytics
- Azure Databricks
- Azure Analysis Services
- IoT Hubs
- Microsoft AI
Training will also include soft skills training and project work:
- Soft skills are important! We will support you with presentation and communication skills, consultancy skills, interviewing skills, project skills, methodology, etc..
- You will have the chance to work on 2 extensive project exercises during the training period. This will enable you to put your skills to the test, in order to prepare you for future consultancy projects.
- The opportunity to be coached and guided by experienced colleagues.
The kind of person we are looking for:
- You are an analytical thinker at heart. You dig deep to get the real facts, and you qualify customer needs.
- You think before you act!
- You are willing to learn how to providing and develop solutions.
- You can / will be able to explain your solution to non-technical people. After all, a Data Analytics Report is like a joke: If you have to explain it, it’s not that good J.
- You are patient, you realize the world changes every day, as do your customer’s needs. If there was a diploma for customer experience, you’d have it.
- You are resilient and are able to handle setbacks. Some things can always happen unplanned…
- Openminded and willing to work with many technologies.
- Fast learner with a strong “getting-things-done” mentality.
- Stay on top of the latest trends and innovations in the tech industry and continuously improve your own skills.
- Relevant Graduate, Bachelor’s or Master’s degree.
- You have a driver’s license, as you are aware that you need to be mobile as a consultant.
- You speak English + Dutch or French
- Intensive and relevant training tracks focused on technical skills and soft skills
- Many opportunities for personal learning and development, also after your 3 months of training
- Concrete projects and career growth opportunities within one of Belgiumâ€™s largest IT suppliers
- Constructive feedback and guidance from experienced colleagues
- Your mentor personally accompanies you on the work floor!
- 32 days of annual leave, because life isn’t all about working
- Ride in style, forget about the miles: we provide you with an Audi A1 company car and a national fuel card
- Group insurance and hospitalization insurance, because we care about you
- And of course, we also offer a gross salary. One which is optimised from a net perspective for our employees!