acADDemICT track: Junior .NET Developer (February 2024)
Customers' offices, Inetum-Realdolmen offices or home office,
Become our next Junior .NET Consultant
Location: Clients’ office/Inetum-Realdolmen office/home office – BE
What’s it all about?
App, app, and away! You love creating applications, boosting business efficiency, and improving services. Well, great news: as a .NET Consultant you join our Agile team, for in-house or at-clients projects and do exactly that.
What’s your job?
Figure out what clients need through functional and technical analysis. Turn your discoveries into concrete solutions. Build, test, maintain, and recommend software improvements. And ensure strong functionality and optimization throughout the process.
Your training plan
Kick-off your career after a three-month in February, fully paid focused training track that combines soft and technical skills and become part of our .NET team afterwards!
- Young professional with a Masters/Bachelors in Informatics (or similar), passionate about Microsoft technologies
- You’re acquainted with back end programming languages such as C# and frameworks such as .NET
- Eager to learn and obtain insights, familiar with Angular, React, Blazor, or Vue.js.
- For you, SOLID isn’t firm, and REST isn’t sleeping.
- Fluent in Dutch and English.
- Hands-on, driven, and focused on solutions rather than problems.
- Available on the starting date 01 February 2024
- Learn and develop: continuous learning and development during training and beyond.
- Shape your career: work at Belgium’s largest IT supplier and enjoy challenging projects and ample career opportunities.
- Feel valued and stimulated: experienced colleagues guide you and provide honest feedback.
- Work-life balance: flexible hours, satellite offices, work-from-home, and 32 days of annual leave.
- Security: group and hospitalization insurance.
- Mobility: company car and nationwide fuel card.
- Great salary: optimized from a net perspective.
- Work for a certified Top Employer!
Apply now and join us as Junior .NET developer!