acADDemICT track: Junior Low Code Consultant (Power Platform) (September 2023)
Inetum-Realdolmen offices and home office,
Our next acADDemICT-track starts in September 2023!
What’s it all about?
Engage in a training period, join our Low-Code team, and participate in projects that put your expertise to the test – either within Inetum-Realdolmen or on site at client’s businesses. Your working focus will be projects based on Microsoft technology.
The future! By 2024, Low-Code application development will be worth over 65% of all application development activity – according to Gartner.
Through Microsoft Power Platform you’ll help your customers build low-code apps, automate business processes, and digitize their workforce using AI and RPA.
Your training plan
Kick-off your career after a focused training track, including:
- Low-Code (introduction, Power Apps, Power Automate, Power BI, Dataverse, and Sharepoint)
- Technical skills (databases, design, API, RPA)
- General skills (analysis, BPM, agile/scrum, consultancy skills, insights, and certification)
- Young graduate or young professional with an interest in Low-Code, willing to expand your knowledge.
- Familiarity with one or more development languages (during studies).
- Fluent in Dutch and English.
- Hands-on, driven, enthusiastic team player.
- Learn and develop: continuous learning and development during training and beyond.
- Shape your career: work at Belgium’s largest IT supplier and enjoy challenging projects and ample career opportunities.
- Feel valued and stimulated: experienced colleagues guide you and provide honest feedback.
- Work-life balance: flexible hours, satellite offices, work-from-home, and 32 days of annual leave.
- Security: group and hospitalization insurance.
- Mobility: company car and nationwide fuel card.
- We offer a gross salary which is optimised from a net perspective for our employees!;
- And of course you work for a certified Top Employer!
Interested? Questions? Recommendations? For more information, contact email@example.com