acADDemICT-track: Junior Java Consultant (February 2023)
Flemish Brabant, Flanders - Belgium
What’s it all about?
If clients bump into an issue, you jump to the forefront to create the Java application that smooths their operations. We’ve got a three-month training plan lined up for you, so you can perfect your skills and dive into new ones. Of course, you already have practical knowledge of tech such as JSF, Web Services, Spring, Angular, Hibernate, Jsp/Servlets/JSTL and Maven. The more you’ve mastered, the better!
What’s your job?
Ensure clients can work more efficiently, providing even better services to their customers. You do that by wielding the power of technology to the full, crafting applications that fully support their business.
Your training plan
Kick-off your career after a three-month, fully paid focused training track that combines soft and technical skills and become part of our team afterwards! Master development and framework knowledge building, get on top of methodologies like Agile, Scrum, Kanban and Test Driven Development (TDD). And perfect your presentation and interview skills while you’re at it!
- Young graduate or young professional with a Master’s in Informatics, inspired by all things Java (full stack).
- Eager to learn, hungry for new skills, and great in communicating with peers, internal and external stakeholders.
- Already acquainted with Spring, Angular, Hibernate, JSF, Web Services, XML, Jsp/Servlets/JSTL and Maven – and willing to perfect your skills.
- Fluent in Dutch, French and English.
- Hands-on, driven, and great to work with.
- Learn and develop: continuous learning and development during training and beyond.
- Shape your career: work at Belgium’s largest IT supplier and enjoy challenging projects and ample career opportunities.
- Feel valued and stimulated: experienced colleagues guide you and provide honest feedback.
- Work-life balance: flexible hours, satellite offices, work-from-home, and 32 days of annual leave.
- Security: group and hospitalization insurance.
- Mobility: company car and nationwide fuel card.
- Great salary: optimized from a net perspective.