acADDemICT track: Junior Functional Analyst
What’s it all about?
Engage in our acADDemICT track, become a seasoned Functional Analyst, and participate in projects that put your expertise to the test. Gather and analyze requirements, document clients’ business vision, and align business and technical teams with one goal: delivering business value.
What’s your job as Junior Functional Analyst?
You’re the one finetuning business processes, evaluating the needs and objectives, while guiding clients towards their goal by offering the right solutions for every challenge. Provide recommendations, design configurations. Perform end-to-end tasks, whether it’s refining business requirements or troubleshooting software-flaws. All while enabling our technical team to deliver a flexible and scalable solution.
Sounds impressive? Don’t worry, you’ll master all the skills during your 2-month acADDemICT training track.
Your training plan
Kick-off your career after a focused training track including: process modeling, UML, BPM, agile, UX Design, consultancy skills and certification)
- Young graduate or young professional with a Bachelor or Master in ICT, Economics or Science.
- A valid driver’s license B in your pocket.
- Fluent in Dutch or French, with a good level of the other language
- A free schedule starting 1 September 2022!
- Learn and develop: continuous learning and development during training and beyond.
- Shape your career: work at Belgium’s largest IT supplier and enjoy challenging projects and ample career opportunities.
- Feel valued and stimulated: experienced colleagues guide you and provide honest feedback.
- Work-life balance: flexible hours, satellite offices, work-from-home, and 32 days of annual leave.
- Security: group and hospitalization insurance.
- Mobility: company car and nationwide fuel card.
- Several career opportunities in line with your expertise and interests.
Got any questions or need for more info before applying? Get in touch with Erik De Romagnoli, our Talent Officer, at +32 2 801 54 31