acADDemICT track: Junior Dynamics F&O Consultant
Customers' offices, Inetum-Realdolmen offices or home office,
Dynamics 365 for Finance and Operations is Microsoft’s Enterprise Resource Planning and helps an organization collect, store, manage and interpret data from different business activities. Data is shared across various departments (manufacturing, purchasing, sales, accounting etc.) to track business resources and business processes (e.g. orders, payroll, stock, production capacity).
Are you passionate about mapping your customer’s needs and helping them towards a solution? Is structure and efficiency important to you? If the answer is yes, Realdolmen certainly has an interesting opportunity within Microsoft Dynamics 365 F&O for you!
After a training period you will be engaged within our D365 F&O team: you will get to figure out just what the client needs and turn that into a concrete solution, after an in-depth analysis of the different business processes. You will be playing a key role in creating added value for the customer with a constant eye to increase customer satisfaction and to build a long-term relationship. You have the option to follow your ambition in the direction of your choice, which is either functional or technical.
- You recently graduated or you are about to graduate soon;
- You have heard about Dynamics 365 – or just searched it out in your browser;
- You show your interest for IT and technology and your passion to become a Dynamics F&O expert;
- You are willing to learn and eager to deepen your knowledge;
- You are fluent in Dutch or French and English;
- Colleagues describe you as a driven and enthusiastic team member, who loves to take initiatives.
If that’s you, come in and have a talk with us!
- Intensive and relevant training tracks focused on technical skills and soft skills;
- Many opportunities for personal learning and development, also after your training;
- Concrete projects and career growth opportunities within one of Belgium’s largest IT suppliers;
- Constructive feedback and guidance from experienced colleagues;
- Your coach is available for all kind of questions!
- The opportunity to have a meaningful job where you can make a difference;
- Relevant career opportunities to get you where you want to be, with the IT knowledge you need;
- Inetum-Realdolmen wants you to find a balance between work and private life by offering flexible hours, satellite offices and home working;
- 32 days of annual leave, because life isn’t all about working;
Ride in style, forget about the miles: we provide you with an Audi A1 company car and a national fuel card;
- Group insurance and hospitalization insurance, because we care about you;
- And of course, we also offer a gross salary. One which is optimised from a net perspective for our employees!
Interested? Questions? Recommendations? For more information, contact your recruiter Jef Van Dyck directly via mail or phone: email@example.com or +32 2 801 42 89.