acADDemICT track: Junior Dynamics CE Consultant
Customers' offices, Inetum-Realdolmen offices or home office,
What’s it all about?
Dynamics 365 Customer Engagement (D365 CE) helps companies manage their interactions with customers and prospects through data analysis of customers’ history. This CRM – or Customer Relationship Management tool – boosts customer relationships, increases sales, and drives clients’ business.
Come help our clients optimize their customer engagement. Implement Dynamics 365 Customer Engagement solutions and make all the difference.
What’s your job?
Claim your spot in our D365 CE crew and become the backbone of client focused solutions, together with your project team. After a comprehensive training track you’ll gather requirements, configure, and customize Dynamics 365 for an exciting client portfolio. Enable better customer relationships with a strong team of like-minded experts and map clients’ needs, guiding them towards their optimal customer engagement solutions!
Your training plan
Kick-off your career after a three-month, fully paid focused training track that combines soft and technical skills. After, you’ll be part of our Dynamics 365 CE team! Dive deeper into the world of Dynamics 365 CE, master all things customer relationship and engagement, and get loads of exciting tools and know-how from the best in the biz.
- Young graduate or young professional driven by customer-centric solutions.
- You’ve already entered Dynamics 365 in Google, have a good grasp of what it is, or heard about it.
- Eager to learn, a burning passion for IT and technology, with the will to grow and become a Dynamics 365 CE expert.
- Fluent in Dutch or French, and English.
- Hands-on, driven, and great to work with.
- Learn and develop: continuous learning and development during training and beyond.
- Shape your career: work at Belgium’s largest IT supplier and enjoy challenging projects and ample career opportunities.
- Feel valued and stimulated: experienced colleagues guide you and provide honest feedback.
- Work-life balance: flexible hours, satellite offices, work-from-home, and 32 days of annual leave.
- Security: group and hospitalization insurance.
- Mobility: company car and nationwide fuel card.
- Great salary: optimized from a net perspective.
Apply now and join us as our next Junior Dynamics CE Consultant!
For more information, contact your recruiter Jef Van Dyck directly via mail or phone: firstname.lastname@example.org or +32 2 801 42 89.