acADDemICT track: Junior Data & Analytics Consultant
What’s it all about?
Data makes the world go round! After a two-month training track in our acADDemICT program, you’ll help clients measure and meet their operational targets by designing and implementing a data strategy that suits them like a charm. Become part of our Data team, and turn data into business value – whether through end-to-end greenfield solutions or by addressing specific needs.
What’s your job?
Ensure clients are on the path towards an airtight data strategy. Team up with experienced colleagues and delve into a world of exciting Data & AI projects. Business Intelligence, Data Engineers, Data Warehousing, Data Governance, AI analytic or Data Science? You can have it all, no two days will be the same.
Your training plan
Kick-off your career after a three-month, fully paid focused training track that combines soft and technical skills and become part of our Data team afterwards! Get to know the ins and outs of technology like Azure, AWS, Snowflake, Power BI, Python, Databricks and more.
- Young graduate or young professional inspired by all things tech and IT, and ready to evolve into a specialized data expert.
- Eager to learn, hungry for new skills, and great in communicating with peers, internal and external stakeholders.
- Fascinated by Data Engineering, enchanted by the endless possibilities of data tools.
- Fluent in Dutch or French and English.
- Hands-on, driven, and great to work with.
- Learn and develop: continuous learning and development during training and beyond.
- Shape your career: work at Belgium’s largest IT supplier and enjoy challenging projects and ample career opportunities.
- Feel valued and stimulated: experienced colleagues guide you and provide honest feedback.
- Work-life balance: flexible hours, satellite offices, work-from-home, and 32 days of annual leave.
- Security: group and hospitalization insurance.
- Mobility: company card and nationwide fuel card.
- Great salary: optimized from a net perspective.
Interested? Questions? Recommendations? For more information, contact firstname.lastname@example.org