acADDemICT track: Junior Cloud Application and Integration Engineer
Become our next Junior Cloud Application and Integration Engineer
Location: Clients’ office/Inetum-Realdolmen office/home office – BE
What’s it all about?
Engage in our two-month acADDemICT track, graduate with flying colors, and feel right at home in tackling challenging Azure application and integration projects. You will help us guide clients on their journey to cloud success and build the next generation applications, API en integration platforms based on hyperscaler (Azure and Aws) and cloud native technologies.
What’s your job as Junior Cloud Engineer?
Team up with experienced co-workers and guide clients on their way to the public cloud. Build new applications and integrate others using the serverless and platform technologies. Learn to be proficient in the world of Cloud, DevOps, Cloud native as a software and integration engineer. You build software, automate, apply platform services for next generation software products of our customers.
Sounds impressive? Don’t worry, you’ll master all the skills during your 2-month acADDemICT training track.
Your training plan
Kick-off your career after a focused training track including:
- Software engineering applied.
- Azure / Aws application integration services and tools.
- Cloud native programming practices.
- General skills (analysis, BPM, agile/scrum, consultancy skills, insights, and certification)
- Young graduate or young professional with a Bachelor or Master in IT.
- A valid driver’s license B in your pocket.
- Fluent in Dutch and English – knowledge of French is a plus.
- A free schedule starting September 2022!
- Learn and develop: continuous learning and development during training and beyond.
- Shape your career: work at Belgium’s largest IT supplier and enjoy challenging projects and ample career opportunities.
- Feel valued and stimulated: experienced colleagues guide you and provide honest feedback.
- Work-life balance: flexible hours, satellite offices, work-from-home, and 32 days of annual leave.
- Security: group and hospitalization insurance.
- Mobility: company car and nationwide fuel card.
- Great salary: optimized from a net perspective.
Apply now and join us as Junior Application & Integration Cloud Engineer!