acADDemICT (Network Engineer)
Within our Hybrid Cloud team, a Network Engineer implements the network infrastructure for our customers, ranging from the core datacenter network, over the LAN to the Wifi.
For this team we are looking for motivated junior consultants, with a passion for Networking & Security.
We provide a 3 month course: first we will teach you the basic techniques through classroom training and hands-on project exercises. Further in the training program you will receive personal coaching and follow-up of your mentor, on real client projects.
Ultimately, you will work in team on larger projects with colleagues, system engineers, technical consultants, architects and project leaders to write a new success story together. They can count on you for the professional implementation of the tasks entrusted to you, of course fully in line with your core competencies and ambitions.
With smaller system technical projects you will soon be at the wheel: you advise your customer from the design until his solution is fully operational.
A lot of challenge and busy days, but rest assured: there is enough time left to refine your knowledge and stay up-to-date on technological developments. And that is important to us. Because you share that knowledge with your colleagues so that you work together more efficiently and deliver even better projects. After all, we want to be the reference on the market!
- You are eager to learn and ambitious. You also invest from your own time in keeping your competences up-to-date.
- You are willing to prove your knowledge with certifications in the field of Networking & Secrurity
- You already have a basic knowledge of Network & Security concepts and / or solutions and are eager to become an expert in those technologies (TCPIP, Routing, switching, WAN, LAN, Wifi, Cisco, Aruba, CheckPoint and Fortinet firewalls, etc) …).
- An IT degree with a specialization or internship in IT infrastructure is certainly an asset.
- You write and speak Dutch and English fluently. A good knowledge of French is very nice.
- You are a real team player, but you also only get off to a good start. You are socially skilled and always willing to share knowledge with colleagues.
- You are flexible and stress resistant.
- With us you immediately put your professional career in the highest gear: both the training and the coaching are done by the experts in the matter.
- You choose a fascinating and challenging job in a highly motivated and experienced team.
- Your job never gets boring, because it grows along with your knowledge.
- You work in a company with a refreshing no-nonsense culture. At Realdolmen we do not keep our knowledge to ourselves: we share it with each other and with society.
- You get a competitive salary, supplemented with fringe benefits and a company car with fuel card.
- You will receive a personal training plan (PoP) so that you are constantly learning. In this way we constantly work together towards the next step in your career.
- Realdolmen puts flexibility at its top: you do not have to be at clients premises, you can work from one of our sites (Huizingen, Kontich, Ghent, Lummen or Leuven).