DevOps Consultant – Testing focus
We believe that every company benefits from business agility in order to excel in the market.
We achieve this by optimizing the way ideas are transformed into business value in a pragmatic way.
We do this by providing multi-disciplinary teams supporting and improving your people, processes and tool ecosystems.
Our team of Testing Consultants is a strategic part of our Software Delivery Enablement Services, an offering that groups al competences with regards to methodology, tool ecosystems and coaching.
The Realdolmen Testing Team helps customers to improve their test maturity level which will result in the development of a valuable and qualitative solution desired by the business / end users. This by using a pragmatic approach, attuned on the context of each individual project, with an eye for people, processes & tools that lead to higher productivity/transparency/quality and last but not least customer delight.
We are connected through a unique vision combining end-to-end DevOps, single source capabilities and a strong team, making us a preferred and respected DevOps partner in Belgium!
Within Realdolmen we are actively expanding our professional Testing Team that can be employed on:
- Full End-to-End projects being developed internally within Realdolmen for our customers
- Test projects at our customers sites
As a DevOps Test Consultant you are responsible for carrying out the test process and to ensure that the
developed product works according to the specifications. This by using all possible "tools" that you have available, both technologically and at the level of domain knowledge, communication and test knowledge
- You prepare test scripts / test scenarios based on specifications
- You carry out tests according to the test plan
- You report and document the test results
- You participate in the development of new test tools
- You draw up a Master Test Plan in consultation with the project team and / or the client
- You also follow the (technological) evolutions within your domain
- You know when to use (technological) support to make your testing activities more efficient
- Depending on your possibilities and ambitions, you will have the opportunity to grow as a Test Tool Specialist, Test Coordinator, Test Advisor or Test Manager.
Are you interested in a new challenge as an experienced tester, alternating environments where you can broaden your network and deepen your knowledge and experience, having a passion to continuously improve, … then you are the DevOps Testing Consultant we are looking for!
- At least 3 years of relevant professional experience in testing
- ISTQB (ISEB) certified is a plus
- Thorough knowledge of structured testing, test methodologies and test techniques such as ISTQB, TMap, V-Model, Agile and know how to apply these, taking into account the context of the client / project
- Experience within an Agile environment
- Thorough knowledge of system, integration and (guiding) acceptance testing
- Experience in creating test scripts / test cases, based on requirements / functional and technical analyzes
- Knowledge of a specific expertise domain (ERP Testing, Web Testing, Telecom, Banking, ...) is a plus
- Knowledge of test tools (Microsoft Test Manager, Microfocus Quality Center/ALM, ...) is a plus
- Knowledge of test automation (Selenium, SoapUI, UFT, …) is a plus
- Knowledge of documentation tools (JIRA, Confluence, …) is a plus
- Experience with test coordination is a plus
- Fluent in Dutch and English, both oral and written. Knowledge of French is an advantage
- You have the right mindset: open, no-nonsense, customer focus, team player, a focus on continuous improvement
- You are eager to learn and willing to share your knowledge
- You have an analytical, accurate way of working and an eye for quality and detail
- Communication & transparency are your second nature
- You have excellent troubleshooting skills
- You are stress-resistant
- You are proactive, assertive and take ownership
- You show initiative and are solution driven
- You can work on your own as well as in team
- You are dynamic and flexible
- Be part of the Realdolmen family, where you have many opportunities to give direction to your career
- Be part of a dynamic team with a no nonsense culture where knowledge sharing is an essential value
- A chance to grow and learn
- A changing and challenging environment
- A competitive salary package (Company car, extra-legal benefits, …)